Why have a bridge?
There are many advantages to having a dental bridge. They include:
- Bridges are natural in appearance.
- You generally only require two appointments with you dentist to have a bridge.
- Bridges have a good life span, usually lasting for approx. 10 -15 years providing you practice good oral health techniques.
- Bridges will improve your bite, and reduce stress on teeth either side of the missing tooth gap.
- Bridges may correct any interference with your speech that the missing tooth is causing.
- Your overall appearance will be improved by diminishing gaps in your teeth.