At Langley Road Dental Practice we will confirm how often we need to see you and how much your Denplan Essentials fee will be.
Denplan in Langley
About Denplan payment plans
Denplan payment plans are provided by Denplan, part of Simplyhealth, the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist. These payment plans take a preventative approach to dental care and, with their unique and wide-ranging support services, have been looking after dentists and their patients for over 30 years. Denplan enables patients to budget for private dental care while taking a preventative approach to their oral health. As the only customer-facing brand in the payment plan market, Denplan is one of the most recognised in the UK. Denplan customers receive the best possible service from a UK-based call centre from the moment they join.
How does a Denplan payment plan work?
A Denplan payment plan is tailored to you. There is no reason to pay for work you don’t need. Why would you? With a dental payment plan from Denplan, your dentist projects what treatments you are likely to need. The treatment costs are set out and you pay a monthly fee to cover the work.
As long as your dentist offers Denplan and any previous work has been complete, you’ll be able to sign up. On the first visit to your chosen member dentist, they will examine your teeth to make sure you’re dentally fit. Your dentist will discuss the findings with you, set a bespoke monthly price and agree the contract. As soon as you receive your welcome pack, you’ll be able to receive treatment.
DENPLAN ESSENTIALS KEY INFORMATION
- Helps you spread the cost of your routine preventive dental care
- Encourages you to see your dentist regularly and keep your teeth and gums in great condition – reducing your risk of dental issues that could be painful to your mouth and your bank balance
- Is easy to set up, with no pre-assessment necessary
- Includes worldwide dental injury and emergency cover, and access to Denplan’s 24-hour worldwide dental emergency helpline
- Check-ups (up to the maximum detailed in your contract)
- Scaling, polishing and other hygiene treatment (up to the maximum detailed in your Contract)
- Dental x-rays
- Any additional treatment specified as included by the dentist in your contract
- Preventive dental advice
Once we confirm how often we need to see you, we will categorise your fees into either category A or B within the Denplan Essentials scheme.
Exams per year
Hygiene visits per year
(30 mins per appointment)
As clinically necessary
As clinically necessary
Worldwide dental injury
10% reduction in the costs for general dental treatment*
*10% discount may not be valid for Orthodontics or Dental Implant treatments
ADDRESS: 162 Langley Road, Langley, Berkshire, SL3 7TG
TEL: 01753 541 057
Monday 9.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Tuesday 9.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Wednesday 9.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Thursday 9.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Friday 9.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Weekends and evening appointments available upon special request (including Saturday Hygienist appointments)